Doggie Daycare is a “cage-free” environment, designed for dogs that are social with other dogs. Daycare provides an outlet to expend excess energy, socialize, exercise and remain active. Dogs are social animals that need exercise and stimulation, and Doggie Daycare is the best way to provide both! In Doggie Daycares, your dog will be able to participate in daily exercise through group activities. Participants play in a cage-free environment where they can enjoy the freedom to stretch their legs. In this program, dogs socialize and unwind in a controlled and fully supervised, safe setting. While it is just great fun, this exercise helps curb behavior problems, separation anxiety, and boredom issues, and also assists with any weight-loss regimens. K9 Resorts ensures all dogs participating in the program are healthy and current with all shots. All activities are monitored with safety in mind by our trained & certified staff supervisors.
Doggie Daycares offer:
- Great exercise
- Interaction & socialization with other pets and humans
- Multiple opportunities throughout the day to relieve themselves outside
- Help for dogs suffering from separation anxiety or depression
- Protection for your home from being torn apart by your bored or lonesome pet
- Trained staff chosen for their love of pets and their dedication to providing the best care anywhere
- An engaging environment designed by experts
- Extremely clean, safe, and supervised environment
- Just enough of the quiet time even the most energetic dogs need
- An expertly supervised group with other carefully screened dogs
All participants must first pass a strict temperament screening process to ensure compatibility with the group. Rest periods are also built into the schedule in the form of midday naps. While playing in Doggie Daycares, participants have access to an outdoor, fenced in, grass courtyard, where they can relieve themselves, stretch their legs, and play. This outdoor area features K-9 Grass. This cutting edge turf is designed exclusively for dogs and features “Alphasan” antimicrobial agents that help fight odors and bacteria buildup creating a safer and cleaner environment for all of the dogs. This area is routinely maintained using the finest hospital-grade disinfectants to ensure it remains clean and sanitary.
Fill your dog’s days with energy burning fun and healthful relaxation among friends. Drop off in the morning knowing that later you will pick up a calm, relaxed and happy pet. That’s peace of mind; that’s K9 Resorts, “Come See, We’re Better!”
Dogs over 10 months old must be spayed or neutered. All dogs must also pass doggie daycares evaluation in order to participate in daycare.