Brittany Assistant Manager
I was working as a Vet Tech for a number of years when I decided I wanted to try a different aspect of the animal world! Hands down, one of the best decisions I have made. Working with K9 Resorts has been the best experience with growing within the field and getting to work with an amazing team, fantastic dogs and phenomenal clients!
I have certifications in Pet First Aid and CPR/Multiple certifications for Dog Body Language and Behavior/ Customer Service Certifications / IBPSA Certifications and years of experience with Shelter work and a background with Animal Medicine. Although I LOVE all the dogs that I work with, I do not have a dog of my own, but I do have a cat named Bagheera and a fish named Lil C.
Rich District Manager
I have never enjoyed working anywhere more than K9 Resorts. I'm truly proud of the care we provide for our four legged guests and I witness our employee's love for the dogs each and every day.
As the District Manager with 17 years of professional pet care industry experience, I oversee operations of our Hamilton, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ locations. I am one of three people in the state of New Jersey to be certified with the Professional Animal Care Certification Council. In my spare time, I enjoy traveling to the Florida Keys, fishing, and spending time with my children. In January of 2019, I adopted a cat which I named "Sasquatch".
- Pet First Aid & CPR Certified
- Infectious Disease Management Certified
- Canine Infectious Respiratory Disease Certified
- Outstanding Pet Care University Certified: Level I & II
- International Boarding & Pet Services Association: Canine Care Provider Certified
- International Boarding & Pet Services Association: Canine Care Specialist Certified
- Veterinary Infection Preventionist Certified
- Professional Pet Groomers Covid-19 Certified
- Professional Pet Boarding Council Certified: Level I & II
- Professional Animal Care Certification Council: Animal Care Provider