- Approximately 8' x 8' cage free space
- Choice of all day group play or individual play time with staff
- Luxury Kuranda® dog bedding
- Premium Blue Buffalo meals
- Fully enclosed, providing a sound resistant environment
- Beautiful decor & in-suite entertainment featuring Dog TV
- Ideal for multiple dogs
Luxury Suites in Cherry Hill
World-Class Dog Boarding Services
At K9 Resorts Luxury Pet Hotel Cherry Hill, we go above and beyond to ensure our doggie boarding services resemble an all-inclusive resort. From fun daytime activities in our pristine outdoor courtyard to luxurious nap times in our premier suites, your pet will be enjoying a lavish vacation. Our spacious and cage-free rooms are unrivaled in the industry.
Luxury Dog Suite Amenities
At K9 Resorts Luxury Pet Hotel Cherry Hill, we offer only the best in dog boarding! Designed for maxim comfort, we deck out each room with cozy Kuranda dog beds, in-suite televisions streaming Animal Planet or DogTV, pet-safe décor, glass windows, sound-resistant walls, and doggie toys. Stocked with fun amenities and offering a relaxing environment, our luxurious and highly rated resort is a paradise for pets. For additional options, check out our executive rooms.
Pet Safety is Our Priority
When booking a luxury suite, your dog will also receive the royal treatment. We put in the extra effort to provide a seamless experience. From serving a delicious and all-natural Blue Buffalo formula that is easily digestible to guaranteeing private or group playtime, we ensure every pet is well nourished and gets the social stimulation they crave.
Above all, we prioritize pet safety. You can rest assured knowing our entire staff is trained, vetted, and experienced with handling dogs of all personalities and breeds. During group play, our dog-care specialists closely supervise every interaction – ready to deescalate any conflicts that might arise.
Group Play & Private Play Options
To participate in group activities, your dog must be:
- Spayed and neutered
- Fully vaccinated
There is no need to worry if your dog fails to pass our screening process for group play. We will have one of our staff members supervise your pet as they enjoy private playtime in our state-of-the-art courtyard.
Your dog deserves the best when you're away. Treat them to a luxurious stay at our dog boarding suites in Cherry Hill. Contact us online or call (856) 322-8044 to reserve their spot and let us take care of the rest!
Luxury Dog Boarding Tailored to Your Pet's Needs
At our Cherry Hill luxury dog suites, we believe that every dog deserves personalized care during their stay. Whether your furry friend prefers one-on-one attention or enjoys the company of other pups, we have got you covered. Our experienced team will work with you to understand your dog's unique needs and create a customized plan just for them.
From specialized feeding schedules to adventurous outdoor playtime, we ensure that your dog stays comfortable and happy throughout their stay. Plus, you can rest easy knowing that your furry friend is in the hands of experienced and dedicated professionals. Come and experience personalized care for your furry friend at K9 Resorts Luxury Pet Hotel Cherry Hill!
Personalized Care for Every Dog
At K9 Resorts Luxury Pet Hotel Cherry Hill, we understand that every dog is unique and has different needs. That's why we offer personalized care for each and every guest that stays with us. Our experienced and trained staff will take the time to get to know your dog, their preferences, and any special requirements they may have.
Some of the ways we provide personalized care include:
- Customized feeding schedules and dietary accommodations
- Medication administration, if needed
- One-on-one attention and playtime with our staff
- Separate play areas for small and large dogs
- Quiet and cozy spaces for dogs who prefer a more relaxed environment
We believe that by tailoring our services to meet the individual needs of each dog, we can ensure their comfort, happiness, and overall well-being during their stay at our luxury pet hotel. You can trust that your furry friend will receive the highest level of care and attention while they are with us.
We Keep Our Facilities Clean & Disease-Free
We believe every dog deserves a clean and sanitary space to run around and exercise. That is why we use disinfectants, antimicrobial sprays, UV air purification systems, and microbial agents to ensure our facilities are free of bacteria and disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I bring to boarding?
- Food and Treats: Bring enough food for the duration of their stay, along with any special treats or supplements they may need. Don't forget to include an extra day's worth of food just in case there is a delay in pick-up.
- Toys and Bedding: In order to maintain a safe and sanitary environment, we do not allow anything with fabric into the facility. Both of our cage-free rooms come with a premium Kuranda bed, and our compartment accommodations are equipped with a comfort mat for your dog. An upgraded bed is also available by special request. We can accept any toys that are made of rubber and/or plastic. In order to maintain a safe and sanitary environment, we do not allow any fabric toys. We strongly advise against bringing rawhide toys, or anything that can be easily broken into small pieces, or might become a choking hazard.
- Medications/Vaccinations Records: If your pup requires any medications while staying at the kennel make sure these are packed too! It's also important not to forget vaccination records which will need checking before admittance into the facility can be granted.
- Leash & Collar/Harness: Make sure this is clearly labeled with contact details if possible – especially if it isn't one usually used by your pup – so that staff can easily identify who owns them.
- Wake up
- Outdoor elimination break
- Housekeeping (room cleaning and refresh)
- Room service breakfast
- Play Time: All-day Group Play or One-on-One Personal Playtime (Includes outdoor elimination breaks)
- Room service dinner
- Outdoor elimination break
- Turn down service, tuck in and lights out
The K9 Resorts Difference
The K9 Clean System
At K9 Resorts, we ensure our facilities are not only spotless, but fully sanitized, and smell clean, so that your dog stays healthy while in our care.
The K9 Experience
We are proud to lead the way in the luxury pet hospitality industry, and provide world class accommodations and service to our guests so that your dog is happy, comfortable, and relaxed.
K9 Resorts University
Our customers tell us our staff is the best in the business. Caring staff members are pet lovers to start, then K9 Resorts professionally educates, trains and certiﬁes each one- providing unparalleled customer service, animal expertise and peace-of-mind.
Executive Rooms$77 per dayIndustry leading, cage-free private accommodations. Ideal for families with 1-2 dogs.
Traditional Double$62 per dayCan accommodate 1-2 dogs or puppies weighing up to 100lbs (combined).
Traditional Standard$57 per dayIdeal for a single dog or puppy weighing up to 35lbs.