Malvern Dog Daycare
At K9 Resorts Luxury Pet Hotel of Malvern, we’re on a mission to provide the best pet care experience for your dog. Since 2005, K9 Resorts have been providing hundreds of families with some of the best pet services you can find. Every day, we are proud to be the recommendation of numerous groomers, veterinarians, trainers, and other local pet professionals that prefer K9 Resorts because they feel it appropriately accommodates pets’ needs.
Give us a call at (610) 365-4547 to schedule a tour today!
Benefits of Doggie Daycare
Doggie Daycare is a group play environment designed for dogs that are social with other dogs. Our daycare programs give your furry friend an outlet to expend excess energy, socialize, and remain active.
Whether your dog is experiencing separation anxiety or other destructive behaviors, they may benefit from our doggie daycare services – as many times this is due to a lack of exercise and a build-up of energy.
Some benefits that come with our daycare programs include:
- Socialization – Dogs are social creatures! Exposing your dog to other dogs not only gives them a chance to socialize, but it also helps them develop their personality and learn how to behave around others. It instills confidence not found in traditional domesticated settings.
- Relieves Loneliness – While you’re away, your dog will have all the human and dog contact they need. From belly scratches to playtime, having a human care for your dog while you can’t ensure your dog will never feel lonely while you’re away.
- Provides Routine – Like yourself, dogs do better with a structure to their lives. Dogs love routine and habits and daily dog daycare gives them something to look forward to. Whether it’s a few days a week, or every day for your energizer bunny, gives them a routine they’ll love!
- Exercise – On of the biggest benefits of doggie daycare is the exercise your dog will get! Getting the proper amount of exercise for your dog can be a struggle. Lack of proper exercise can have adverse effects on your dog like excessive barking, health issues, and destructive behaviors. Doggie daycare ensures that your dog is getting the exercise they need to keep your dog happy and calm at home.
All in all, we hope that you have the ultimate peace of mind when you drop your furry friend off for a day of play! If you’re a dog owner that worries about your dog being home alone all day, whether they have a free range of the home or not, you’re normal! Doggie daycare can relieve this guilt of leaving your friend at home, knowing that your dog is being well cared for by professionals while you’re going along with your day.
The K9 Resorts Difference
K9 Resorts are internationally recognized, multi award-winning pet care facilities. We are honored to continually been recognized as the top pet care franchise in the nation by multiple major publications.
Some additional reasons why our doggie dog care in Malvern is chosen over the competition include:
- Trained Staff – Our team of animal enthusiasts and dog lovers are chosen specifically because of that – their love for pets! All of our team is trained to provide your dog with some of the best care available.
- Clean Play Areas – All of our dog-friendly areas are extremely clean and safe for your pups to play in. Plus, they are supervised at all times by our attentive and caring staff.
- Just Enough Quiet Time – Of course, it’s not all play 24/7 – even though your dog would probably love that. We ensure that we offer just the right amount of quiet time for even the most energetic dogs.
- Screened Group – At K9 Resorts, we ensure that all dogs that participate in our daycare programs are healthy and current with all shots so you can rest assured that your pup is safe!
While playing in the Doggie Daycare, all dogs have access to an outdoor, fenced-in, grass courtyard. Equipped with K9 Grass, this state-of-the-art turf is designed exclusively for dogs and features anti-microbial agents that are designed to fight odors and destroy bacteria. Additionally, our staff uses the finest hospital-grade disinfectants to ensure it stays clean and sanitary around the clock.
The Ultimate Peace of Mind
Every day, your dog should have a blast. From belly scratches to roaming with friends, your dog’s day should be filled with energy-burning activities that excite them! When you drop them off in the morning, you will have the ultimate peace of mind knowing that your dog is in the best place they can be – surrounded by other dogs and humans that will play with them and give them the love they deserve.
How Do I Know If My Dog Likes Daycare?
In the beginning, it may seem as though your pup doesn't like dog daycare, but the benefits are endless! No where else will your pup receive more luxury treatment than at K9 Resorts of Malvern. It's natural for your pup to look sad the first time you leave, but keep in mind, and professionals agree, that your pup is in the absolute best hands. Dogs are social and active animals, so having your pup at luxury doggy daycare playing and interacting with other pups is a better option than leaving them home alone while you work all day.
Is My Dog Safe at Dog Daycare?
Safety is our utmost priority, which is why we require all our luxury dog boarding and dog daycare guests to pass our doggie day care evaluation of health and temperament to participate in our program. This is for the safety of all of our furry visitors. Additional to that, dogs older than 10 months must be spayed or neutered. During their stay, our trained and professional doggy daycare staff will supervise play times and other group activities to ensure the full safety of your dog.
Give us a call at (610) 365-4547 or contact us online to schedule a tour of our state-of-the-art doggie daycare center in Malvern!