- Half Day Doggie Daycare - $37
- Full Day Doggie Daycare - $45
In Dog Daycare, your dog will be able to participate in daily exercise through group activities. Participants play in a cage free environment while enjoying the freedom to stretch their legs.
- Half Day Daycare services are for a morning or afternoon session.
- Full Day Daycare services are all morning and afternoon.
Puppy and Dog Daycare In Malvern
At K9 Resorts Luxury Pet Hotel Malvern, we’re on a mission to provide the best pet care experience for your dog. Since 2005, K9 Resorts of Malvern has been providing families with some of the best pet services you can find.
From our luxurious dog boarding accommodations to our engaging dog daycare programs. We are proud to receive endorsements from groomers, vets, trainers, and other professionals. Experts who prefer K9 Resorts of Malvern because they feel it meets pets’ needs.
Benefits of Doggie Daycare
Dog Daycare is a group play environment designed for dogs that are social with other dogs. Our dog daycare programs give your pet an outlet to spend excess energy, socialize, and be active.
If your dog is experiencing separation anxiety or other destructive behaviors? They may enjoy our doggie daycare in Malvern. As many times this is due to a lack of exercise and a build-up of energy. Don't let your dog take our their anxiety or frustration on your home or furniture. Give them a safe, social outlet for fun with other dogs!
The Importance of Socializing Your Dog or Puppy
It is essential to socialize puppies and dogs as soon as possible so they can become familiar with their environment, learn new skills and meet different people. Socializing your puppy or dog helps to reduce the risk of behavioral problems such as excessive barking, separation anxiety, aggression or destructive behavior.
At our puppy daycare in Malvern, puppy owners can have peace of mind that their puppy is safe and being taken care of by experienced personnel. Our puppy daycare also provides puppy owners with the opportunity to socialize their puppy in a fun, stimulating environment.
Adults dogs also benefit from engaging in dog daycare activities at our puppy and dog daycare in Malvern. Our experienced personnel provide a safe and stimulating environment for dogs to socialize with other pups and humans, as well as learn new skills such as recall, stay, fetch and more. Dog owners can also benefit from puppy or dog daycare services since they don’t have to worry about leaving their puppy or dog home alone, thus avoiding destructive behavior and other behavioral problems.
Luxurious Malvern Doggie Daycare
Some benefits that come with our Malvern dog day care programs include:
- Dog Daycare Offers Socialization – Dogs are social creatures! Exposing your dog to other dogs at dog daycare not only gives them a chance to socialize. But it also helps them develop their personality and learn how to behave around others. It instills confidence not found in traditional domesticated settings.
- Doggy Daycare Relieves Loneliness – While you’re away, your dog will have all the human and dog contact they need. From belly scratches to playtime, dog daycare ensures your pup gets the human care they crave. This way your dog will never feel lonely while you’re gone.
- Attending Dog Daycare Creates a Routine – Like yourself, dogs do better with a structure to their lives. Dogs love routine and habits and daily dog daycare gives them something to look forward to. Whether it’s a few days a week, or every day for your energetic dog, our half-day and full-day dog daycare programs give them a routine they’ll love and appreciate!
- Doggy Daycare is an Outlet for Exercise – One of the biggest benefits of dog daycare is the exercise your dog will get! People have busy schedules so getting the proper amount of exercise for your dog can be a struggle. Lack of proper exercise can have adverse effects on your dog like excessive barking, health issues, and destructive behaviors. Doggie dog daycare ensures that your dog is getting the exercise they need to keep your dog happy and calm at home.
All in all, we hope that you have the ultimate peace-of-mind when you drop your furry friend off for a day of play! If you’re a dog owner that worries about your dog being home alone all day, whether they have a free range of the home or not, you’re normal!
Our doggy daycare program in Malvern can relieve this guilt of leaving your friend at home, knowing that your dog is being well cared for by professionals while you’re going along with your day.
Our Customized Approach to Dog Day Care
At K9 Resorts Luxury Pet Hotel Malvern, we understand that every dog is unique, with their own personality, behavior, and preferences. That's why we offer a customized doggie daycare services designed to meet the individual needs of each dog in our care.
Our experienced staff members take the time to get to know each dog and their owner, to create a personalized plan that includes:
- Group playtime with compatible dogs
- One-on-one attention and cuddles
- Enrichment activities that stimulate the mind and body
- A comfortable and safe environment, with climate-controlled indoor and outdoor play areas
Our approach ensures that your dog receives the attention, care, and exercise they need to stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled. Whether your dog loves to play, cuddle, or explore, we'll create a plan that suits them perfectly.
The K9 Resorts Luxury Pet Hotel Malvern Difference
K9 Resorts are internationally recognized, multi award-winning pet care facilities. We are honored to continually been recognized as the top pet care franchise in the nation by multiple major publications.
Some additional reasons why our doggie dog care in Malvern is chosen over the competition include:
- Trained Dog-Loving Staff – Our team of animal enthusiasts and dog lovers are chosen specifically because of that – their love for pets! All of our team is trained to provide your dog with some of the best care available.
- Clean Doggy Day Care Play Areas – All of our dog-friendly areas are extremely clean and safe for your pups to play in. Plus, they are supervised at all times by our attentive and caring staff.
- Just Enough Quiet Time – Of course, dog daycare isn't all play 24/7 – even though your dog would probably love that. We ensure that we offer just the right amount of quiet time for even the most energetic dogs.
- Screened Group of Canine Playmates – At K9 Resorts Luxury Pet Hotel Malvern, we ensure that all dogs that participate in both our half-day and full-day dog daycare programs are healthy and current with all shots so you can rest assured that your pup is safe!
While playing in the Doggie Daycare, all dogs have access to an outdoor, fenced-in, grass courtyard. Equipped with K9 Grass, this state-of-the-art turf is designed exclusively for dogs and features anti-microbial agents that are designed to fight odors and destroy bacteria. Additionally, our staff uses the finest hospital-grade disinfectants to ensure it stays clean and sanitary around the clock.
The Ultimate Peace-of-Mind
Every day, your dog should have a blast. From belly scratches to roaming with friends, your dog’s day should be filled with energy-burning activities that excite them! When you drop them off in the morning at our dog daycare facility, you will have the ultimate peace-of-mind knowing that your dog is in the best place they can be – surrounded by other dogs and humans that will play with them and give them the love they deserve.
Call our trusted dog daycare near you at (610) 365-4547! Our Malvern dog sitters are here to help!
FREQUENTLY ASKED DOGGIE DAYCARE QUESTIONS
Is Doggie Daycare Good for Dogs?
Yes, doggy daycare can be a great option for dogs. It provides a safe and supervised environment for them to interact with other dogs, get physical exercise, and learn socialization skills. Doggy daycare also helps reduce boredom and destructive behavior that can occur when dogs are left alone for extended periods of time. Additionally, some doggy daycares offer specific activities like agility courses or obedience classes which help keep the dog physically fit and mentally stimulated. With the proper precautions taken by both the pet parent and the doggy daycare facility, attending doggy daycare is an ideal way to help your pup stay healthy, happy, and well-behaved.
How Do I Know If My Dog Likes Doggie Daycare?
Is My Dog Safe at Dog Daycare?
The K9 Resorts Difference
The K9 Clean System
At K9 Resorts, we ensure our facilities are not only spotless, but fully sanitized, and smell clean, so that your dog stays healthy while in our care.
The K9 Experience
We are proud to lead the way in the luxury pet hospitality industry, and provide world class accommodations and service to our guests so that your dog is happy, comfortable, and relaxed.
K9 Resorts University
Our customers tell us our staff is the best in the business. Caring staff members are pet lovers to start, then K9 Resorts professionally educates, trains and certiﬁes each one- providing unparalleled customer service, animal expertise and peace-of-mind.
Need help? Here are the top questions asked by our clients
Is dog daycare good for dogs?
Yes! Doggy daycare is good for most dogs.
Bringing your dog to daycare has its benefits, including those that improve your dog’s quality of life:
Plenty of mental stimulation and physical activity: Not only does this tire your pup out, but it can also reduce unwanted behaviors like constant barking.
An outlet to expend excess energy, exercise, and remain active: Your dog will be able to participate in daily exercise through group activities. Participants play in a cage-free environment while enjoying the freedom to stretch their legs.
Eases separation anxiety: By giving your pup time away from you in a safe, fun, and stimulating environment, dog daycare gives your pup great practice for alone time. Our staff will give your dog the attention and care they need to help make their stay as low-stress as possible.
The chance to socialize with other dogs of a similar size and temperament: Dogs are social animals, and they benefit from spending time with other dogs! Each dog is evaluated to ensure appropriate and comfortable play with the other dogs, and maintain a completely safe and healthy environment. If your dog doesn’t do well with other dogs, they can still benefit from a dog daycare—group play will be replaced with one-on-one playtime with our staff.
Keep in mind, however, that if your dog is reactive (common among dogs who were rescued from abusive owners), dog daycare may not be the best idea. Please let us know if your dog struggles with aggression, and we can discuss whether behavioral training is recommended before checking in.
How often should my dog go to dog daycare?Daycare is recommended as often as possible! Dogs are highly adaptable and enjoy a routine that is predictable. Most commonly dogs will come between 2-4 times per week, but we very often see dogs upwards of 5 times a week! The exercise is wonderful to keep them entertained and socialized, and they will make “friends” they can consistently see and interact with at daycare. We love to see your dogs as often as we can and establish our own relationships with them, in turn making them much more comfortable while in our care.
What is a dog daycare evaluation?If your dog will be participating in Doggie Daycare while at K9 Resorts, in order to provide the most safe and enjoyable environment possible, our trained and certified staff evaluates every dog on their first day. During the evaluation process, we are assessing the temperament of your dog and their compatibility with a group of dogs.
How do I know if my dog likes dog daycare?Dogs are social animals that need exercise and stimulation, and doggie daycare is the best way to provide both! Dogs that are approved for doggie daycare will come home happy, tired, and ready to come back! Most dogs do require an adjustment period from what they are accustomed to, but typically after your 2nd or 3rd visit, your dog will pull you to the door, tail wagging, and will be excited to see the staff and play with their friends. Some owners have even told us they cannot use their “daycare trigger word” in the house unless they intend to bring their dog that day, or else they get so disappointed when mom and dad don’t end up bringing them to daycare. Don’t get offended if they don’t say goodbye, we promise they’re just appreciative you’ve found a fun place for them to be, and will be thrilled to see you later in the day!
Do you separate dogs by size in dog daycare?Yes, dogs that are 30 pounds and over are evaluated for our large playgroup. Dogs that are 29 pounds and under are evaluated for our small daycare playgroup.